The National High School Federation (NHSF) rules & regulations will apply to any rule not specified below. Please note, a Teammate Basketball Game Planner reserves the right to adjust any gameplay rule if conducive to event.
All games will be officiated by two certified referees, licensed by accredited association at the high school level or higher.
1. Game Length
3. Pool Play / Seeding
4. Tie-Breaker Scenarios
5. Mercy Rule
To ensure fair play at Teammate Basketball events, it's required that all players show proof of age and grade by providing a birth certificate and report card OR by getting your players verified through obtaining an ID via National Sports ID (Click Here to verify your players). By obtaining an ID from NSID, you can avoid carrying around your athlete's sensitive information and speed up the check-in process at any tournament. NSID's cost $9/player.
1. Teams are allowed a maximum of 15 players on a team.
2. A player can play on two teams in the same tournament as long as the following conditions are met:
3. No additions to a roster are allowed after tournament play has begun.
4. A player MUST play in at least one Pool Play game in order to be eligible for Bracket Play.
5. All players/roster must be in compliance with eligibility criteria set forth by Teammate Basketball. Click Here for eligibility information.
6. Challenging the eligibility of an opposing team's player:
1. Teams are allowed 3 bench personnel. (Example: Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Bookkeeper)
2. The following Dress Code will be enforced at Teammate Basketball tournaments:
3. Benches must be cleaned of bottles/trash/spills after every game.
2. Team Check-In
1. No fighting will be tolerated.
2. Technical Fouls
3. Inappropriate Behavior
4. Formal Complaints
To request a refund of your tournament registration fee, you must email email@example.com BEFORE the tournament registration deadline (typically the Monday prior to event). Refunds cannot be issued after the registration deadline.
Teammate Basketball is not responsible for travel expenses that arise toward an event that does not "make" (e.g. non-refundable hotel/cabin deposits, airline tickets, etc).